Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mama said they'll be days like this

(the musical)

Admission: free

Place: here

Subtitle: Why oh Why did I think parenting was going to be this big love fest where everyone gets along well with no problems? Why did I think a dog wasn't going to cut it?

Today... my kids discovered they could relieve themselves without going inside to the bathroom.

ACK!!!!!! And of course, if one does it, they all do. I am at a loss of how to yard-train my kids now. I was outside and saw K drop her pants and swat. (huh?) and I ask her what she's doing and she tells me. (this was about 15 minutes after an "accident" where she had to go change) and then she tells me J told her to do it. I ask him, he does the guilty "no, I didn't tell her" routine then the other 2 pipe up that he did it first and did #1 and #2.

How does this happen? I mean, really- how does it happen that one would think.. "hmm, I want to poop, I think here is a good place" when you're not camping or stuck on the side of the road. he even burried it in sand like a cat.

Well.. that's it. No pets for us. I'm cleaning up the yard of poop from my KIDS.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my! LOL!!
I'm sorry.

(LOL)

Jessi said...

How do I even respond to reading this? Your life is truly an adventure EVERY day...those kids are hilarious!

Wish I could hear your stories in person.

Miss you.

abby and jacob said...

Happy Birthday Larry!!!!