Friday, April 22, 2011

Hard to believe it's been 8 years

8 years since we came home from the hospital from having Joey and Sonia.

In those 8 years they've made each other laugh and made each other cry.
They hear " you don't look like twins" nearly every time they share they're twins
They have their own personalities and strengths
They know how to irritate each other
They know how to make the other one feel better

And life wouldn't be the same without them.

Happy birthday Sonia
Happy birthday Joey

We love you



Of course I love you if I tried to make you a cake with fondant icing. Which you guys thought was fun. I thought it was a nightmare.
We love you enough to take you to lego land during school vacation week (should have re-thought that one)
And I love you enough to keep this brief until you go back to school :-)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awww... the things we do for love! Happy Birthday Joey and Sonia!!