So you might find me at the beach. However later this week it's supposed to be colder (ohhh.. like 58 degrees. I know it's a rough life we have here) so I think we'll be heading to the mountains to visit snow. I'd been meaning to do that for some time, but haven't gotten around to it. And 58 here means COLD in the mountains. It actually might be snowing there.
In other plans- to take the van to get it's fuel filter changed. Larry thinks it'll fix the current issue with it and it'll be cheaper than a new car. And depending on the day, sometimes I can park the Excursion. Somedays I cannot possibly park it. It's big enough I can make my own spaces but also big enough it could eat a small car for lunch and I won't notice it until the telltale crunch sound. (don't ask)
I have exactly a week and a day before my parents get here which means I have that time to get my bookkeeeping in order enough to drop off my taxes to get them done and get their guest room ready. And instead of planning every waking moment getting ready, I'm planning a sledding and beach trip. I think I have a problem. Eh. The first step is recognizing the problem, right? I'm very seriously looking for someone who understands quickbooks to fix my problems here. The more I put into it, the more messy it becomes. I need professional help there, too.
So.. with that optimistic outlook on life I'll go toss some diapers on our front step for fedex to pick up and put some bathing suits on the kids...
No comments:
Post a Comment