Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank you, opponents of gay marrage

For making our home TV free until the election is over.

Yes- OPPonents of it. The side I'm supposed to support.

I don't know what moron you have on your TV marketing campaign, but when a little girl goes to her mom on tv and says "mom, guess what I learned today in school- a prince can marry a prince and I can marry a princess" (my kids tuned right in- mention of school, a little girl with a book with a picture on it.. )

And it cuts to an old guy saying "think, it can't happen, well it can..."

DUH!!! MORON!! YOU, yes YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!
YOU!!! exposed my kids to that while we were watching discovery channel. and I've heard about it every day since.

Sorry. The election is bringing out the best in me. And I'm fire breathing mad about this. I wrote to them, but they were only interested in campaign donations. So I write it here.

Don't believe me- here it is:

No comments: