Just a general letting off steam, but really, people (not you who read this, but people in the generic the-trouble-with-you-people sort of people) when you write a product review, cut and pasting the product description from another site, such as Amazon does not count for a review. Seriously. That's not a review. If I want to know if a tent will leak in the rain, I want someone who's used it and tried to to review it, not some techy smuck who thinks they can drive all sort of traffic to themselves by posting faux reviews.
Additionally, people... Amazon review is not the place to post statements that what you got the item as a gift and that Amazon can state it was received with great joy. Really. I'm not making this up.
Also.. Dear Craigslist folk:
If I can buy something for $75 from Walmart/Target/Home Depot, why would I buy your used 2 year old one for $90? I doubt you're that important that your using it actually increases the value. You may think you paid $100 for it, but your memory might be faulty. Or you overpaid. Either way.. good luck with selling it.
And to those CL buyers out there: If I'm selling something for $10, I'm not delivering it 2 hours away. Are you on crack? I list things on CL I don't want to bother with delivering/shipping/getting some crabby person complaining it wasn't want they expected and want their entire $1.75 refunded... or after bidding $1.75 then not paying and getting pissy that you send them invoices to pay. Oh, wait, that's moving onto ebay complaints.
Needless to say.. the full moon is out and it's not a good time to work retail. Or medicine. At least I can laugh about the medicine part, since it's memory. I'm still in retail and the post partum/pregnancy hormone driven full moon craziness is getting to me.
For examples:
If I don't have something, I don't have it. I'm not getting it, no you can't wait for it, because I'm not getting more. No. I'm not getting more. Not even if you put smiley faces in your email and tell you you're going to die without it :-( You might need to re-think what you would die for, because, seriously, if it's a diaper, you probably could use professional help.
I am sorry I didn't realize yellow was a girl color.
I am sorry I didn't realize yellow was a boy color.
I didn't realize blue is a girl color.
Sorry you don't like the orange, Sorry the color on your computer didn't look the same as what you received. Of course it is my fault, because I snuck into your house and messed up your monitor color settings.
Of course I'll exchange for a color you want.
I am sorry, I am out of blue. I have yellow. Oh, sorry, I forgot, yellow is a girl color.
(WHO THE HECK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DECIDING WHAT COLOR GOES TO WHAT GENDER??? And could you all agree? This is getting out of control. I'm going to forward your color complaints to those gay/lesbian/bi folk....)
NO, I don't want a service to help me ship overseas. NO. Seriously I don't. STOP CALLING ME and offering your companies' oversea's brokering services. And starting your day in NYC at 7 am means you are calling here way too dang early. Next time leave me your home number. I'll call you when it's convenient for me. Hope you're awake at 2 am.
Thank you for trying to return items you bought used off a diaper board. No, sorry, I can't exchange them. No, not even if you tell me the name of the person who you bought them from. Why? Well, a.) I have no record of an order with her, and b.) there is a limit on my graciousness, this exceeds it.
If you want to check on your order and order under your husband's name and email address and you don't share the same last name, it's a little hard for me to find that for you. Sorry, but most times I guess incorrectly. I'm not a matchmaker. Probably better for you that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment