Saturday, February 5, 2011

So we went to a concert

At church. Jana Alyra.

If you haven't heard her, that's ok. She's pretty much a local phenomenon.

But part of the show is having kids on stage.

Yes. you guessed it. Our Drama Queen was up there. Not that she did alot of singling kids out, but Kayla went up when she invited all the 5 year old kids up.

Rather funny was when she invited 4 year olds up, Kayla thought JM needed to be up on stage- pushed and dragged him in that general direction. JM did.not. think he should be onstage. In fact was freaking out til I saw what was going on. He then spent the rest of the concert with us (instead of in the mosh pit of kids)  just incase his sister wanted to try that again.

Anyway.. here's her on stage. The camera starts shaking in the end from my laughing. You may find it funny. Or not. It's your option. 
(long pause here)
OK it's taking a year and a day to get this thing to upload video. It's 81 MB which my email is telling me is too much for me to mail. It's picky. I'd use my other email address that's less picky but I got myself locked out of it and haven't taken the time to try to get help on it.

Ohh wait. it's finally doing something. The box where the video's supposed to go went from grey to blue to black.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I LOVE it! Kayla has grown up so much....hard to believe she'll be SIX soon!

I wonder if our drama queen (aka Hannah) will be as quick to go up on stage?!