because pictures say 1000 words
The update on the yard can be found here
As far as "after" on the house, I'm a bit behind on that,but I'll update a few of what we have. Keep inmind that if you can walk without stepping on toys or legos I consider the kid rooms clean.
Boy Bedroom (this is before I go moving any furniture around)
Girl Room (With my camera hound)
Guest Room:
With bed "down" it's a murphy bed and stands up in that case when it's not needed. Cool. huh?
With the bed up looking into the dining room
that closet looking thing on the left is the bed. Those are what's left our our school books
looking from dining room, this is the other 1/2 of the guest room
my new to me washer and dryer. door leads to the garage. yes. It needs door knobs.but right now I'm happy that I have functioning indoor plumbing.
Still to come- pictures of a clean kitchen (ha! you'll be waiting a while)
Dining room
Bathroom (gee I thought I'd taken those...)
Office ( I should show what it really looks like now so when it gets unpacked and clean I can look back and appreciate how far it came)
living room
Master bedroom and recently finished master bathroom
Right now I'm captive in my house with the termite folk. My living room is draped in plastic drop sheets, there is huge tubes blowing in new after sucking out old insulation. And I think it's 90 degrees. In the house. The attic is probably 190 degrees. .
No comments:
Post a Comment