Because it's certainly gotten bottom of my priority list.
So.. my little update from where we've been..
The bathroom is done. Almost.
I still need to get some serious scrubbing done on the tub, paint the trim and return all Larry's tools to his side of the garage.. but the floor is clean, including the grout- you'd be surprized what the acid wash tile and grout cleaner can do. It got dirt up from the Regan administration, I think. While it's still not my first (or second, third, etc) choice for what I'd want for tile and grout, it's clean and functional and that's all that matters right now.
The older 3 have VBS this week, which means I'm getting up at the crack of dawn to get my normal am stuff done before getting the kids out of bed,dressed and dropped off. They love it. Even Sonia who's up for nomination of 'most difficult kid to rouse and get out of bed in the am' bouced out of bed yesterday. Granted, she didn't know how fun VBS was going to be the first am, so I had to bribe her out of bed with fruit loops.
(Note: mom, when you have the kids and need to get them out of bed early and don't want the huge hassle of literally dragging them out of bed, powdered donuts or sugar cereal do wonders. I know you liked to sing to wake us, but to this day if I hear that rise and shine song, it makes me want to throw something at the source of the song. Do not give Joey or JM fruit loops before getting in the car, however because they are absolutely disgusting to clean up once they've gotten car sick. Planes are better and the flight attendants get to do the cleaning. Sugar is the key to smooth sailing for crack of dawn departures here. Children's Bonnine is the key to fewer stops to clean up a car)
So with that random thought and post, I've got to finish my coffee and get moving here.
No comments:
Post a Comment