Monday, August 17, 2009

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Clause!

Ok. Seriously, now-

I can't tell you HOW many times I've muttered to myself and wished for a milkman- some one who would come and deliver the milk from his farm to our door a few times a week.

Particularly since we consume about a gallon a day. yep. we like milk here, apparently.

So...

lemme tell ya- yesterday when a sales guy knocked on the door (as we get sales guys often here) I almost fainted when he said he's a milkman.

Oh!!! I must be dreaming!!!

but nope- call or email that night and have milk at 5am the next morning sitting on your door step.

Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

THAT IS AWESOME!

abby and jacob said...

You are sooo lucky!! We drink a lot of milk here also. I know your pain of going to the store.

Mama to little lions said...

well, it isn't a great as I thought.
Turns out they only deliver on mondays here.
bummer.
Going to the store for 3 more gallons this am. :-(