They are more alike than you would think.
I know you're thinking..."how is THAT? has she really gone off her rocker?"
Ah, no my friends.. because much like asking someone to a prom and being turned down because someone better came along... the same goes for buying a house.
You ask them if they want you to buy them and it says "well.. maybe.. oh, wait- that guy has more money, we'll go with him..." only to find out the guy with money chose to go to prom with another house (more beautiful/popular girl or whatever) and suddenly they're asking you to prom. And you're feeling a little second rate, yet kinda feeling vindicated that you are in fact desirable, at least on some level.
OK.. maybe I have gotten a little loopy. I blame the Cadbury mini eggs I can't stop eating.
So.. back to our list-
House 1 with the guest house is suddenly available again and wonders if we'd like it back
House 2 (uh, I can't remember- oh, right cul de sac with pool) came around again looking for interest after their date moved on or couldn't find the money for prom tickets.
House 3.. ok, well, we were never really in league with house 3. House 3 married someone who will make it rich and famous someday.
House 4- the short sale house we're still waiting to hear if it's mother (the bank) will let us take it to prom (buy it)
This is insane.
1 comment:
Wow! So you've gone from maybe 1 prospect to 3?! lol! Praying for you as you decide which one, looking forward to the update!
Post a Comment