Ahh.. to unplug from the internet- you actually CAN get stuff done.
This week: (hum along with me)
On the first day of productivity I can say I went to one grocery store
On the second day productivity I can say I cleaned out 2 closets and went to the grocery store
On the third day productively I can say I took out 3 bags of trash, cleaned out 2 closets, and went to the grocery store.
On the fourth day of productivity I can say I gave 4 kids a bath, took 3 bags of trash, cleaned out 2 closets, and went to the grocery store
On the fifth day of productivity I can say I vacuumed all 5 rooms, gave 4 kids a bath, took 3 bags of trash, cleaned out 2 closets and went to the grocery store.
On the 6th day of productivity I can say I found 6 missing library books, vacuumed all 5 rooms, gave 4 kids a bath, took 3 bags of trash and went to the grocery store.
On the 7 day of productivity I can say I found 2 missing shoes, I missing glove but I still can't find the truck key.
On the 8th day of productivity I can say I scrubbed 8 blobs of playdough out of the rug, found missing stuff, vacuumed all 5 rooms gave 4 kids a bath, took 3 bags of trash and went to the grocery store. (but still can't find the missing truck key)
On the 9th day of productivity I can say I did 9 loads of laundry, scrubbed 8 playdough blobs, found missing stuff, vacuumed 5 floors, 4 kids a bath, 3 bags of trash, and went to the grocery store (without the truck key)
On the 10 day of productivity I can say I got back on the internet.
LOL.
I can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since I posted last. I can't wait to report on the next 1/2 of my productivity. We're just about read to put the house on the market (thus the productivity push) so we put the business on vacation this week. And it feels GOOD. I am free (well, sorta)
So, anyone want to buy a house?
1 comment:
How hilarious! Sounds like you got a good deal done....here, here to being productive. :-)
Post a Comment